- Pariyawaran Sankalp Diwas on 3rd March ’17 was organised by Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital to spread awareness about plantations.
- An awareness camp was organised on the occasion of World Health Day on 4th April ’17. the aim was to seek awareness regarding depression, as per the theme given by WHO.
- An awareness camp organised on World Hypertension day, 17th May, at PrathmikVidhyalaya, Malakpur to spread awareness about hypertension and encourage them to prevent and control it.
- To raise awareness about rising population and measures to control it, Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College, organised a Rangoli competition on World Population Day, 11th July. Pamphlets were also distributed for the same.
- National Nutrition week was celebrated at Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College on 1st – 7th Sept, ’17. The theme was optimal infant and young child feeding practices. It was an awareness camp to educate about health and wellbeing, balanced diet and nutritional value of food.
- A free health checkup camp was held at PrathmikvidhyalayMalakpur on 28th Nov ’17.
- A free health check up camp was conducted for the all the students of Pragyan School, Greater Noida, from class 1 to class 12th.
- Blood donation camp was organised in the college premises on 7th April ’18 in collaboration with Om Charitable Blood bank, Pitampura. The aim was to educate and create awareness amongst the students, benefits of blood donation and breaking the common myths associated with it.
- International Yoga day was celebrated on 21st June 2017 where our students benefited with this ancient art of Yoga and asanas.